Monday 29 October 2012

Myleene Klass Nail Wraps

Now I am not the best when it comes to nails. However, you might have noticed that Ashleigh is a bit of a wizz when nail art is involved. Me? Not so much!

I always have to have nail polish on at all times as I personally cannot stand a bare nail. It just doesn't look right on me. Nail wraps have suddenly burst onto the scene this year and I've always been a little curious to try them. So I decided to try out the Myleene Klass designs to see what all the fuss was about!

 

The process was a lot more simple then I thought. You literally just peel, stick down and file off the edges so it fits your nail perfectly. It did take me a little while and I'm not going to lie - up close they weren't the neatest. But I thought for a first attempt I did ok.

 

Best of all they went perfectly with my Halloween costume!

 
Shannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment